By Jr. Theodore Peters
- Includes updated sequences, buildings, and compositions of many species
- Reviews the protein chemistry, genetic keep an eye on, and metabolism of albumin
- Covers clinical and telephone tradition purposes in vivo and in vitro, with a piece on dealing with albumin within the laboratory
- Presents the connection of albumin to its superfamily with an up-to-date scheme for his or her evolution
- First whole assurance of all facets of serum albumin in a single quantity, with greater than 2000 references
Read Online or Download All About Albumin: Biochemistry, Genetics, and Medical Applications PDF
Similar genetics books
What's foreign technological know-how and the way does it functionality? This ebook solutions those questions via a close examine of overseas congresses on genetics held from 1899 to 1939. It offers a portrait of overseas technology as a manufactured from non-stop interactions that concerned scientists and their buyers inside of particular political, ideological, and disciplinary contexts.
It used to be on the finish of the nineteenth century Swiss biologist, Karl Nageli first proposed the lifestyles of hereditary organelles that carried info from father or mother to offspring. resulting many years skilled lively stories that ended in the advance of discovery that chromosomes are certainly the companies of genetic details.
Rice has been selected as a version cereal for sensible genomics as a result of its good understood genetics. additionally, there's nice similarities between the entire cereals and grasses: any figuring out of rice genes is at once acceptable to the genes of different cereals. This e-book info rice useful genomics.
Human Chromosome version: Heteromorphism and Polymorphism was once previously revealed less than the identify “Atlas of Human Chromosome Heteromorphism”. The Atlas has turn into a regular reference booklet in so much cytogenetic laboratories and is mentioned as an important reference in ISCN 2009. This revised model has up-to-date and retained the main precious pictorial sections of the 1st version, together with the excellent overview of standard and “not-so-normal” adaptations of the human karyotype with summaries and huge reference lists prepared by way of chromosome quantity.
- Dynamical Systems with Applications using Maple™
- The Ancestor's Tale: A Pilgrimage to the Dawn of Life
- Breeding Fodder Crops for Marginal Conditions: Proceedings of the 18th Eucarpia Fodder Crops Section Meeting, Loen, Norway, 25–28 August 1993 (Developments in Plant Breeding)
- Cancer Disparities (Advances in Cancer Research)
- Genetic Manipulation in Plants for Mitigation of Climate Change
- Tree Transgenesis: Recent Developments
Extra resources for All About Albumin: Biochemistry, Genetics, and Medical Applications